The December issue of Northern Grapes News is now posted at:
In this Issue…
· Donors contribute $14,750 to support the Northern Grapes Project (Alex Koeberle and Tim Martinson)
· Lessons Learned: Northern Grapes Baseline and Economic Impact Study (Brigid Tuck)
· How Northern Grapes Vineyards and Wineries have Changed from 2011-2015 (Table)
· NGP Team Profile: Brigid Tuck, University of Minnesota (Brigid Tuck and Alex Koeberle)
· Vineyard Practices: Insights from the 2012 and 2016 Northern Grapes Surveys (Tim Martinson)
Previous issues of Northern Grapes News are archived at: http://northerngrapesproject.org/newsletters
Follow the Northern Grapes Project on Facebook for additional announcements and updates.
The Northern Grapes Project was funded by the USDA’s Specialty Crops Research Initiative Program of the National Institute for Food and Agriculture, Project #2011-51181-30850 and through the New York State Specialty Crops Block Program.
We thank the following organizations and businesses for their continued support of the Northern Grapes News:
Grower Associations Sponsors
Industry Gold Sponsors
Industry Silver Sponsors