This meeting is open to Vermont as well as New York growers, and will include four Vermont pesticide license recertification credits. -TB
Effective Vineyard Spraying
Saturday April 9th , 2016
The Champlain Wine Company 30 City Hall Place, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Through this half-day day course on Effective Vineyard Spraying growers will learn how to improve their timeliness and therefore apply sprays when needed and not be forever chasing the calendar. Correct ap-plication at the correct time will allow growers to make better use of their spray over the season.
Presenter: Andrew Landers
Pesticide application technology specialist, Cornell University
This in-depth training course on better spray application techniques will:
– Improve your knowledge of spraying techniques for better deposition and less drift
– Improve your timeliness of application resulting in better disease and insect control
– Reduce off-target drift keeping you within the law
– Show you how to modernize your existing sprayer
– Inform you of new developments in sprayer design keeping you up-to-date
– Help you potentially reduce pesticide use thus improving your profitability.
For more information please contact: Anna Walllis at (518) 410-6823 or aew232
Pre-Registration is Required
Deadline: Saturday April 2nd—Register soon, space is limited!
Click here to register online and pay by credit card or Print attached registration form and send your registration form to CCE ENYCHP Rensselaer County, Agriculture & Life
Science Bldg., 61 State Street, Troy NY 12180
This meetin notice is brought to you by Cornell University Cooperative Extension’s Eastern NY Commercial Horticulture Program – Serving the Educational and Research Needs of the Commercial Small Fruit, Vegetable, Grape and Tree Fruit Industries in Albany, Clinton, Columbia, Dutchess, Essex, Fulton, Greene, Montgomery, Orange, Putnam, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schoharie, Schenectady, Ulster, Warren and Washington Counties.
2016 Vineyard Effective Spraying Registration.pdf