This should never have taken so long as to become a project, but there you go.
- Installation was attempted on NIB Dell OptiPlex 390 small form factor PC, circa May 2012, NOT certified for Windows 10
- ETS ‘LiteTouch’ express install did its thing, but did not include USB drivers. Windows 10 not very useful without mouse nor keyboard
- BSAD LiteTouch provided correct drivers, but just one user account, a special Microsoft provided ‘Administrator’ account. But it was ‘locked,’ so despite having correct password, could not login.
- Addition fiddling unlocked account by disabling it. Same effect.
- Finally delved into Windows Registry, the holiest of holies spectral energy wells. http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2969-administrator-account-enable-disable-windows-10-a.html