As part of the 1.2 to 1.5 WordPress upgrade, I thought I would try to see if the UVM template would work in the context of the new Themes mechanism.
Yes, it does.
Here’s how I got there:
basically, followed instructions . Converted to unix commands in the context of my blog folders, this amounted to
- cd public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/
- mkdir uvm
- cp ../../default.php uvm/index.php
- cd ../..
- mv index_orig.php default.php
- pico wp-content/themes/uvm/index.php
- cp waw.css wp-content/themes/uvm/style.css
- pico wp-content/themes/uvm/style.css
RSS2 link still broken. Looking into that now.