Fixed this, fixed that

Paul Bierman asked,

"Don’t mean to be a pest, but I am wondering if you can add the ability to search by LS# to our advanced search text string? I am teaching an on-line course these next 10 days and the students have been asking to be able to do this?"

fixed it.

Rob Rohr noted "Great article for the newsletter. I suspect this summary doesn’t include downloads initiated by employees in the School of Business Administration. Our abbreviation in LDAP/PH/Registrar databases is "Sch Business Administr’n" and the apostrophe is causing havoc in the SQL INSERT that occurs after I download a file. I get my file, then I get an error message in the SQL statement. Perhaps you might wish to escape the apostrophes beforecommitting the data to your tracking database."

fixed

About Wesley Wright

Born on a mountain top near New York City, Craziest state in the land of the pretty. Raised in the woods so's he knew every tree, Killed him a bear when he was only three.
This entry was posted in Landscape Change, Projects, Scripts - Programming. Bookmark the permalink.