Book Signing Opportunity – August 14, 2021

For students in the Class of 2020 or the Class of 2021 who have not yet been able to sign the chapter book, you may do so on Saturday, August 14 between 10 am to 2 pm on the back porch of Wheeler House, located 133 S. Prospect Street; it’s the History Department. The stairs to the porch are on the Main Street side of the building. Short-term parking while you sign is available in the Wheeler House parking lot.

In the event of rain or extreme heat, the signing will be in the basement of Wheeler House, which is accessible via a door on the back side of the building and accessed from the College Street side.

Please bring an ID with you.

You are welcome to just drop by in that window without RSVP’ing, but it would be nice if you could send me an email in advance to let me know if you’re planning to come. Or if you change your mind about coming—I would prefer not to be waiting for you if your plans have changed.

I can be reached at nphelps@uvm.edu. If you can’t come on August 14 but would like to arrange an alternative time to sign, please email me. Options exist for on- and off-campus appointments.

All the best,
Prof. Phelps
Register, Alpha of Vermont Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.