UVM faculty and staff who have been inducted to membership in any Phi Beta Kappa chapter are resident members of the Alpha of Vermont and are more than welcome to participate in chapter activities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep you apprised of events and opportunities via our email list.
Fall Ceremony. Traditionally, the fall ceremony is on December 5.
Spring Ceremony. Traditionally, the spring ceremony is at 9:15 am on the Saturday morning of commencement weekend in May in Royall Tyler Theatre.
Get involved! We look to our resident members to…
- participate in our induction ceremonies
- assist with transcript review and membership decisions
- nominate UVM faculty, staff, or alumni for honorary membership
- organize campus events that promote excellence in the liberal arts, including hosting Phi Beta Kappa Visiting Scholars
- serve as chapter officers
If you would like to participate in these chapter activities, or if you have other ideas for Phi Beta Kappa activities on campus or in the community, please contact the chapter officers at email@example.com.