Safety, Liability, Insurance and Beyond
This webinar is a follow-up to our hands-on training, focusing on the planning and administrative logistics of offering a successful tractor operation workshop, including:
- Identifying and responding to your audience
- Identifying and preparing your location and materials
- Insurance and liability
- Community partners
- Supporting your instructor team
- Program evaluation
- Outreach and marketing
About the Presenters: Andy Pressman of the National Center for Appropriate Technology and Stephen Hadcock of Cornell University Cooperative Extension Service (both Andy and Steve are Ground Work participants).
- Give Us Feedback: Managing Equipment Workshops Webinar Evaluation
- View and download the Managing Equipment Workshops Presentation slides.
Hand-outs for teaching purposes
- 4-page pdf of Risk Management Checklist.