Tatianna and I met informally for about an hour on Wednesday. These note are reproduced from memory, and may contain errors or ommisions..
Mostly, we enumerated a project list:
- Projects (partial list)
- update campus map
- web interface for UVM Web Template Publishing System
- Additional nesting of sub menus: programming and implementation strategy; visual look and feel
- e-commerce tools
- possible implementation and evaluation of of third-party Content Management/Change Authority/Workflow tools for top level pages
- additional capabilities/integration with Oracle Calendar and R-25 tools
- Maintenance and development of the current online catalogue developed in PHP/MySQL.
- Maintenance and development of University Search engine (Google appliance) layouts utilizing XSLT.
- Changes to UVM directory dependent on PeopleSoft/LDAP relationship
- undefined Crisis intervention
I informed Tatianna that, as per conversation between Wesley and Steve, ACS would prefer to work on projects on something of a contract basis: give Wesley a neatly defined project, Wesley completes, move to next. This may or may not prove workable; we both agreed that this will probably be an ever evolving relationship.
Time estimates and priorities have not yet been established. Wesley and Tatianna will give these some thought and brainstorm again in April (Wesley is out of town March 18-26; Tatianna is out of Town March 18-April 4).