- Crunched numbers, ran reports for client quotes
- Bb task force General meeting
- Prepped for MM meeting
- Cleaned up MFIC zoomify application, began prep for svn import
- Submitted Survey Committee survey
A chilly november morning, apparently.
* Researched Blackboard Learning System IMS import compatibility (weak).
* Got Zoomify viewer loading in MFIC application.
* Good start on Zoomify annotation integration.
* Logged MT4 Edit interface bug in footprints.
* Set up blog tech committee planning meeting.
The clock change means that it gets dark even earlier. Lucky for me, I have a light at my desk.
* Some good progress on MFIC/Zoomify interface. Almost ready to set up annotation.
* Processed ICCIE/IBM.
* Checked on OASys request – client may have found a solution already.
* MMG support, modified link for 1st case.
First solid development day in what feels like a while (no meetings all day!). Have you set your clocks? A day after the switch and I still haven’t changed all mine.