Our offices are currently closed but we are still here to help you! Please give us a call at 802-388-4969 and leave us a message. We will return it! You can also email us at email@example.com
Things are changing daily, and the best way to keep up with our office is through our email list and newsletter. If you don’t already get notifications, sign up now.
Many organizations are acting as clearinghouses for links so I will not repeat the work they have been doing, but instead refer you to them below.
Consider providing feedback for the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM) on how the Coronavirus crisis is affecting your operation! We’d also like to hear from you if there are things you think UVM Extension can be doing to help.
UVM Extension Resources:
- UVM Extension clearinghouse page on Covid-19
- Northwest Crops and Soils Page which contains numerous links
- Women’s Agricultural Network post which contains numerous links (not just for women producers and covers many agricultural types)
- Agricultural Business Educators are available to help with Covid-19 related challenges
- Information on Agricultural Risk Management including USDA-RMA news announcements
Farm First is your connection to free and confidential support for all farmers and their families.
Vermont Housing and Conservation Board also provides business advising services.