Tag Archives: bb
* Place run through with Will. * Eco-Econ demo. * Course conversion. * 2008 IIG application form is now available. * Drafted proposal for possible non credit registration solution * Redirected support request to CMD. * Put soc media onto … Continue reading
* Old data backups * (ANTH) course building * (SOC) bb course conversion prep * ECHO user editing added to events app * ICCIE registrations processed.
* process iccie * create Bb user * copy Bb course * software updates
(Wednesday is hump day.) * EE course site tweaks * Submit letters * Create course space in bb * Begin converting content for soc101
* finish drafting documents * begin setting up soc course in bb * contact instructor for soc course * Bb implementation committee meeting
* Draft documents * Yay for holiday snacks at staff meetings! * Bb course conversion team meeting * Structural changes to eco econ design
* Blackboard implementation committee meeting * Expression engine research into wiki and authorship controls * MUSE project kickoff meeting. Should be an exciting project – we’ll be looking into using tools such as s5, screen-casting tools, and high definition flash … Continue reading
Crunched numbers, ran reports for client quotes Bb task force General meeting Prepped for MM meeting Cleaned up MFIC zoomify application, began prep for svn import Submitted Survey Committee survey Oh, and I quoted some Zappa.
…but it was the right time. Maybe it’s time to look at calendar syncing tools for my phone. Blackboard implementation charrette meeting Fairly quiet Dr Is In session today. Network was pretty slow. Wrapped up functional prototype of MFIC Zoomify … Continue reading
A chilly november morning, apparently. * Researched Blackboard Learning System IMS import compatibility (weak). * Got Zoomify viewer loading in MFIC application. * Good start on Zoomify annotation integration. * Logged MT4 Edit interface bug in footprints. * Set up … Continue reading