Sign Up – Coming Soon – For Our Fall Grazing Class 2018!
Middlebury, VT October 18, 25, November 1, 8, 2018
Poultney, VT November 27, December 4, 11, 18, 2018
The fee is $40 which includes The Art and Science of Grazing book by Sarah Flack.
- Want to change from confinement or set rotation to management intensive grazing?
- Have a grazing plan, but want to better understand how to implement it?
- Need grazing infrastructure (e.g. fence, water, animal trails) and would like to design a system that may qualify for NRCS financial assistance?
- Pasture nutrition and animal performance
- Carrying capacity, stocking rate vs. density
- System design and infrastructure needs
- Management to avoid overgrazing
- Soil, plant and animal health
- Record keeping
Registration Online Coming Soon!
For more information or questions, contact Cheryl Cesario- 802-388-4969 ext. 346 or 1-800-956-1125