The implementation team has been working closely with members from the UVM community to help us get ready for Elevate. Here is what we have accomplished to date:
- Software evaluations were completed.
- Ellucian’s Elevate system has been purchased.
- A governance group (steering committee) was created to include key stakeholders to oversee the implementation phases.
- A Non-Credit Coordinator has been identified and is currently in the role of project manager (Tracey Gauthier) during the implementation phase. She will play a key role in the implementation of the Ellucian Elevate system and will work closely with members of the UVM community.
- Project plan was established.
- UVM Continuing and Distance Education identified to be the UVM Non-Credit Central Enrollment Services Office.
- Co-Chairs of the Elevate steering committee have made appearances within the UVM community to provide updates on the project.
- The test instance of the Elevate software has been deployed by UVM and is being used for training.