Foreign Affairs on Dugin & Putin

Articles posted on this blog have refererred repeatedly to Eurasianist ideologue and “conservative revolutionary” Aleksandr Dugin and his connection to Vladimir Putin’s expansionist strategy in Crimea. This article in the Council on Foreign Relations’ journal Foreign Affairs puts the Putin-Dugin relationship into some historical and political context.

While the article doesn’t discuss this in any detail, the Dugin-led Eurasianist Youth Movement has been influential in fueling opposition to Ukraine’s interim government in areas of southern and eastern Ukraine.See, for instance, news about a leaked Skype call between Dugin and a leader of separatists in Donetsk, analyses of Dugin’s dreams of dictatorship and  his fascism, and accounts of the Eurasian Youth Movement and its relationship to Ukraine’s Progressive Socialist Party. The preamble to Russia’s annexation of Crimea is discussed here.

Note also that Dugin has shared the Foreign Affairs article on his Facebook page without any commentary (and with several dozen “likes” now by his followers).

6 Responses to “Foreign Affairs on Dugin & Putin”

1. XVU2psD0EH Foreign Affairs on Dugin & Putin the 8 best 15 inch laptop under 1000 http://the8best.com/best/the-8-best-15-inch-laptop-under-1000

2. The 1-0 misfortune, kindness of Aleksandar Kolarov’s second-half strike, pushed Ireland down to third place in Group D, with Wales’ 2-0 win in Moldova lifting them up to second.

Ireland’s David Meyler in real life. Picture affability: Twitter @FAIrelandIreland’s David Meyler in real life. Picture cordiality: Twitter @FAIreland

3. Couples of any stage can utilize Pillow to take in more about indicating appreciation, having diversion free quality time, imparting adequately, communicating innovativeness, and reducing stress.

4. Howdy I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you
    by error, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Regardless I
    am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at
    the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Here is my web page … best weight loss pills

5. Skip スキップ 跳過

Foreign Affairs on Dugin & Putin | UKR-TAZ

6. * Since the workout involves the entire body, the because of the swinging movements that require more muscle groups than traditional
    weights. In Five 40-55 minute workouts, as listed here, you can create a rock hard physique.
    Going to the gym is just one of the things people tend to choose
    to do. With the Insanity workout you alternate between aerobic intervals and anaerobic intervals, so you body is constantly challenged with new
    exercises.

Here is my web-site … P90X3 Workout