- The “Roadmap to Assistance” fact sheet (referenced in the video) outlines how to get started with USDA programs. It outlines the steps beginning farmers can take to prepare to meet with USDA staff, what to expect during a visit, and what to do after the visit.
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service – Vermont website
- Farmers.gov Conservation website (national)
- USDA Conservation Concerns Tool
- USDA Conservation at Work Video Series
This video is part of a collaboration of the New Farmer Project and the University of Vermont Agricultural Risk Management Education Program based upon work supported by USDA/NIFA under Award Number 2018-70027-28588 and Award Number 2018-70027-28584.