Well, not really “wild”, but isn’t that a catchy title?
* Calendar (CTL) development
* Looked into sifr titles for ecoecon
* ecoecon next steps?
* Prepped for OASys tests
* Consoled Inés on her loss, and suggested preventative measures
* Edited the WebCT Gateway page to pull down old notices
* EcoEcon accounts created for developers; still waiting on mockup for course pages (at least I think I am)
* CTL Calendar development
* Calendar-Fu, and the art of the Double-Remote-Self-Book.
* Added Inés to converted Bb course, notified instructor
* OASys section tweak(s)
* Audio Skype with Wendy
* Updated contact info in various places
* OASys copied/reset for both online and main installs
* Quizzes imported for Soc101
* Processed IBM registrations
* Maxtor/Seagate Lottery (time to call support back and ask where the warranty they promised is)
* Started docs page on PBwiki for non-credit registration (basic outline)
* Started docs page for OASys
* Moved OASys source to assembla space
* Processed ICCIE registrations
* cleaned out the filing cabinet
* Maxtor SSII is still not back under warranty, contrary to what Seagate support had promised
* didn’t get towed (yay!)
* processed ICCIE registrations
* finished packing up desk
* Requested RMA# for busted Maxtor Drive – warranty still not extended
* One day after getting Wendy set up with a feed reader, NNW goes free
* started cleaning out desk
* Processed ICCIE registrations (twice)
* changed name on spring anth course to ALANA
* more course conversions
* zeroed and re-installed old machine
* Maxtor Shared Storage Drive was singing at me (sounds like it’s the power supply). Waiting on an RMA# from Seagate so we can return it for yet another one. Not sure if I want them to extend the warranty – is this just going to happen a year from now?
* course conversion
* set out micron for surplus
* created course in bb for summer online faculty member
* created cafe course for Larry
* responded to blog support request over IM
* responded to ETS client services request for clarification on a non-credit registration (i.e. who owns that service)
* changed contact information for IBM non-credit registrations
* processed IBM non-credit registrations
* Place run through with Will.
* Eco-Econ demo.
* Course conversion.
* 2008 IIG application form is now available.
* Drafted proposal for possible non credit registration solution
* Redirected support request to CMD.
* Put soc media onto ctl media.
* Video demo of how to delete a student from a course.
* Course building
* Let’s make a collage!
* Course conversion process definition
* Check in and week planning
* Storage drive management (rebooting the troublesome maxtor Shared Storage “Solution” II)
* Research documentation tools
Less building, more html today.
* More course building
* Content conversion
* ICCIE sync
* Documentation planning
* Old data backups
* (ANTH) course building
* (SOC) bb course conversion prep
* ECHO user editing added to events app
* ICCIE registrations processed.