If your farm, forest or maple business is under pressure to plan for COVID-19 disruption, our educators are available for business coaching and can assist with locating resources. We can help with critical business decision-making, assessing changes to markets, financial planning and other issues facing your enterprises.
Contact one of our educators by email or leaving a voicemail to make an appointment:
- Beth Holtzman (Early Stage/Homestead Farms): Beth.Holtzman@uvm.edu 802-476-2003 x204.
- Betsy Miller (Farm Business): 802-447-7582 x252 Betsy.Miller@uvm.edu *available for Friday appointments only
- Chris Lindgren (Forest and Maple Business): 802-773-3349 x274 Christopher.Lindgren@uvm.edu
- Mark Cannella (Farm and Maple Business): 802-476-2003 x207 Mark.Cannella@uvm.edu
- Mary Peabody (Farm Labor Issues): 802-598-4878 (call or text) Mary.Peabody@uvm.edu
- Tony Kitsos (Farm Business): 802-524-6501 x440 Tony.Kitsos@uvm.edu
- Zac Smith (Farm Business and Ag Business Marketing): 802-524-6501 x446 Zachary.M.Smith@uvm.edu