Hungry? Need to get organized and apply to internships?
You can solve both of those problems simultaneously at Ice Cream & Internships on Wednesday, October 14th from 1-4pm in the Davis Center Silver Maple Ballroom.
In addition to free Chester’s Ice Cream Sandwiches, you’ll hear from campus and local experts from Buckland Consulting Services, ipCapital Group, the Student Conservation Association, Dealer.com, Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility, VT EPSCoR, UVM Undergraduate Research, Community-University Partnerships, Fellowships, and more.
Tap these resources to hear about:
- The benefits of internships
- Examples of places where peers have interned
- Advice from peers based on their internship experiences
- How to apply and get ready
- Other resources, like LinkedIn and Job Shadowing
- Methods for leveraging the upcoming Career Fair and how to talk to employers
- How to make the most of your internship
- The employer perspective, and what they look for in an applicant
Drop in any time between 1pm and 4pm, and stay for as long as you like!