Remember when we called you a couple of weeks ago? When we asked you some questions about your job or what you are most connected to at UVM?
Well, you surprised us because nearly 300 of you actually picked up the phone. And that’s why we love you.
Here’s what you said:
Career Outcomes Survey (140 responses)
- 71% are employed full-time or in graduate school.
- 75% are employed in a job related to your career goals.
- 88% are satisfied with your current job.
Basically, y’all are amazing. You are finding jobs and liking those jobs.
For the 30% still looking for a job or thinking about graduate school, keep at it!
Not-Career Outcomes Survey (147 responses)
For those of you who had completed the career outcome survey already, we called to ask what you are most connected to at UVM. Here’s what you said:
- 57% of you said you love your academic departments and school/colleges. Your professors would love to know this — send them an email this weekend, it will mean a lot.
- 20% of you said student life (students clubs, greek life, programs, etc.).
- 10% of your said you just love UVM — all of it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
It means a lot to us that you are willing to answer the phone and talk. Not only does it help us know more about you as individuals, it helps us know how to communicate with you in the future.
Derrick & Ryan