PolitiFact: Did U.S. spend $5 billion on Ukraine?

One of the memes circulating in the information war over Ukraine and Crimea is the claim that the U.S. has spent $5 billion on regime change in Ukraine.

In a report published today, the nonprofit-owned Tampa Bay Times‘ Pulitzer Prize winning PolitiFact.com, a fact-checking site with a long record of nonpartisan evaluation of claims from all sides of the political spectrum, gave this claim its worst judgment, “Pants on Fire.”

Their report can be read here.

23 Responses to “PolitiFact: Did U.S. spend $5 billion on Ukraine?”

1. hotels in paris near train station est

PolitiFact: Did U.S. spend $5 billion on Ukraine? | UKR-TAZ

2. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,
    you might be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely
    will come back in the future. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

3. http://www.bsarch.org/

4. boohoo discount code free delivery may 2012

5. free promotional codes for sky bet

6. I got this website from my pal who shared with me concerning this website and now
    this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles or reviews at
    this place.

7. Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my web site so i got here
    to return the desire?.I’m trying to to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

8. What i do not realize is in reality how you’re not really much more well-favored than you may be now.
    You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in terms of this topic, produced me
    in my view believe it from so many varied angles.
    Its like men and women don’t seem to be involved unless
    it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice.
    All the time care for it up!

9. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work
    and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve you guys to my personal blogroll.

10. eharmony Promo code australia 2012

11. I became honored to receive a call from a friend as he observed the important guidelines shared inside your web site. Seeking at your weblog post is really a real fantastic experience. Many thanks for taking into account readers a lot like me, and I wish you the most effective of achievements as a expert in this field. cuba resorts

12. This article will help the internet people for setting
    up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.

13. Howdy! I know this is kinda off subject but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or perhaps guest authoring a weblog post or vice-versa? My webpage addresses many the identical topics as yours and I think we could tremendously advantage from each other. Should you be interested feel free of charge to shoot me an e-mail. I appear forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

14. Wow. There’s so substantially information right here it hurts my head. Excellent job

15. I’m curious to discover out what blog system you happen to be utilizing? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest internet site and I would like to obtain some thing a lot more risk-free. Do you’ve got any suggestions?

16. Oh my goodness! an excellent post dude. Many thanks Nonetheless We are experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Not able to sign up to it. Could there be anybody finding identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

17. Super-Duper blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also

18. In right here, he keeps the pace consistently quick, continuously throws a crazy scenario to pit our heroes in, and never gives you a chance to breathe and recognize how preposterous this film actually is.

19. I genuinely enjoy looking at on this site , it has fantastic content .

20. I’m not sure exactly where you’re finding your info, but excellent subject. I needs to spend some time learning considerably more or understanding much more. Thanks for excellent info I was seeking for this data for my mission. xrumer

21. Should you continues to undecided: pick up your greatest headphones, forehead to go and each Greatest coupe and enquire that would connect these items proper Zune maybe an iPod and view what 1 tunes easier to you really, moreover where vent generating you happy considerably. You should are certain which happens to be perfect for you.

22. Thanks a lot domkisleyt for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!