PolitiFact: Did U.S. spend $5 billion on Ukraine?

One of the memes circulating in the information war over Ukraine and Crimea is the claim that the U.S. has spent $5 billion on regime change in Ukraine.

In a report published today, the nonprofit-owned Tampa Bay Times‘ Pulitzer Prize winning PolitiFact.com, a fact-checking site with a long record of nonpartisan evaluation of claims from all sides of the political spectrum, gave this claim its worst judgment, “Pants on Fire.”

Their report can be read here.

7 Responses to “PolitiFact: Did U.S. spend $5 billion on Ukraine?”

1. Oh my goodness! an excellent post dude. Many thanks Nonetheless We are experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Not able to sign up to it. Could there be anybody finding identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

2. Super-Duper blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also

3. In right here, he keeps the pace consistently quick, continuously throws a crazy scenario to pit our heroes in, and never gives you a chance to breathe and recognize how preposterous this film actually is.

4. I genuinely enjoy looking at on this site , it has fantastic content .

5. I’m not sure exactly where you’re finding your info, but excellent subject. I needs to spend some time learning considerably more or understanding much more. Thanks for excellent info I was seeking for this data for my mission. xrumer

6. Should you continues to undecided: pick up your greatest headphones, forehead to go and each Greatest coupe and enquire that would connect these items proper Zune maybe an iPod and view what 1 tunes easier to you really, moreover where vent generating you happy considerably. You should are certain which happens to be perfect for you.

7. Thanks a lot domkisleyt for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!