PolitiFact: Did U.S. spend $5 billion on Ukraine?

One of the memes circulating in the information war over Ukraine and Crimea is the claim that the U.S. has spent $5 billion on regime change in Ukraine.

In a report published today, the nonprofit-owned Tampa Bay Times‘ Pulitzer Prize winning PolitiFact.com, a fact-checking site with a long record of nonpartisan evaluation of claims from all sides of the political spectrum, gave this claim its worst judgment, “Pants on Fire.”

Their report can be read here.

13 Responses to “PolitiFact: Did U.S. spend $5 billion on Ukraine?”

1. I became honored to receive a call from a friend as he observed the important guidelines shared inside your web site. Seeking at your weblog post is really a real fantastic experience. Many thanks for taking into account readers a lot like me, and I wish you the most effective of achievements as a expert in this field. cuba resorts

2. This article will help the internet people for setting
    up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.

3. Howdy! I know this is kinda off subject but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or perhaps guest authoring a weblog post or vice-versa? My webpage addresses many the identical topics as yours and I think we could tremendously advantage from each other. Should you be interested feel free of charge to shoot me an e-mail. I appear forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

4. Wow. There’s so substantially information right here it hurts my head. Excellent job

5. I’m curious to discover out what blog system you happen to be utilizing? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest internet site and I would like to obtain some thing a lot more risk-free. Do you’ve got any suggestions?

6. Oh my goodness! an excellent post dude. Many thanks Nonetheless We are experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Not able to sign up to it. Could there be anybody finding identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

7. Super-Duper blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also

8. In right here, he keeps the pace consistently quick, continuously throws a crazy scenario to pit our heroes in, and never gives you a chance to breathe and recognize how preposterous this film actually is.

9. I genuinely enjoy looking at on this site , it has fantastic content .

10. I’m not sure exactly where you’re finding your info, but excellent subject. I needs to spend some time learning considerably more or understanding much more. Thanks for excellent info I was seeking for this data for my mission. xrumer

11. Should you continues to undecided: pick up your greatest headphones, forehead to go and each Greatest coupe and enquire that would connect these items proper Zune maybe an iPod and view what 1 tunes easier to you really, moreover where vent generating you happy considerably. You should are certain which happens to be perfect for you.

12. Thanks a lot domkisleyt for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!