We have been busy planning and organizing conferences and webinars for February and March of 2023. You can view event details at: http://go.uvm.edu/conferences. This webpage includes detailed brochures, registration information, and also how to sponsor a conference if you are interested! You can also earn VAAFM water quality education credits and Certified Crop Adviser CEU credits.
Here’s a summary of the events –
- Dry Bean Production in the Northeast, two-part webinar series. February 17 and March 3, noon to 1:30pm
- Virtual Industrial Hemp Conference, February 23, 8:45am to 4:45pm
- No-Till & Cover Crop Conference, March 2, 9:00am to 4:30pm, DoubleTree by Hilton in So. Burlington, VT
- Vermont Organic Dairy Producers Conference, March 9, 10:00am to 4:00pm, VT Technical College, Randolph, VT
- Grain Production Webinar Series, four webinars on March 23, 24, 30 and 31, noon to 1:30pm
We hope to see you at one or more of these events! Feel free to contact Susan Brouillette at email@example.com or 802-524-6501 ext. 432 if you have any questions.