It is almost time for our Annual Crops & Soils Field Day (click to view flyer)!!
WHEN: Thursday, July 26th
TIME: 10am to 3:30pm; registration starts at 9:15am
WHERE: Borderview Research Farm, 487 Line Road, Alburgh, VT 05440
SIGN UP TODAY: www.regonline.com/2018cropsfieldday
Cost is $10 per farmer and $25 all others. Lunch included.
In addition to the morning tour of our research trials, the afternoon sessions include:
· No-till and Cover Crops, Ontario farmer Blake Vince
· Perennial Forage Management, Consultant Sarah Flack and UVM Sid Bosworth
· Pollinators, UVM Spencer Hardy and John Hayden from The Farm Between
· Hemp Irrigation, Trevor Hardy from Brookdale Farms in NH
· Malt Barley and Hop Quality, Peterson Quality Malt and Foam Brewery
We will have sponsor exhibits (all day) and our Tasting Tent (11:30am to 2:30pm). Tasting Tent vendors this year include All Souls Tortilleria/VT Bean Crafters, Butterworks Farm, and Mill River Brewing! And Kingdom Creamery will be there with delicious ice cream!
You can sign up to earn CCA and water quality training education credits.
Join us on July 26th and sign up today – www.regonline.com/2018cropsfieldday