As you begin finals, we want to wish you good luck in the last days of the fall semester. Between study sessions, you might also start to think about how to use the upcoming break to your full advantage.
During the semester you may have felt too busy to begin delving into career exploration or preparation, but the month-long break is a great time to:
- Refine your resume
- Research and apply to job or internship opportunities
- Contact a UVM grad for a job shadow or informational interview
- Create or refine your LinkedIn profile
- Clean up your social media presence
- Schedule an appointment with a career counselor to talk about your 4 Year Plan and career goals
Remember that the Career Center is open for most of winter break, and phone appointments are available for those outside of the Burlington area.
So best of luck with your finals, enjoy your break, and use the time to catch up!