Last Post

03 May

Since my last post the buds on the trees have become more visible and definitely more green. The shrubs have started to grow back again as well. No real sings of return of wildlife, I didn’t see my duck friends from the beginning of the year in my early posts yet but I bet they’ll be back soon. My spot is kinda cool because it is a cross section of nature and culture. It’s right off of the bike path so plenty of people are riding around walking dogs and what-not. It’s also a pretty cool looking spot so lots of people tend to explore around the peninsula. There is also a beach to the side of the peninsula so people often run around and explore on the beach. At this point I feel like a part of my spot as I’ve been visiting so much. I also spent a lot of time exploring down by the waterfront near my spot at the beginning of the year. At this point it feels kinda like one of the cool hangout spots I had as a kid in the woods and it feels pretty homey. I’mm gonna miss it over the summer but I will definitely be visiting it again when I return in the fall.