2 thoughts on “A Day in the Life

1. Emily Downing

Great job Tess! I loved listening to this. The first two sounds were extremely relatable. I actually thought I was accidentally listening to my podcast before hearing the third sound, because we have the same alarm, and then also I went straight to brushing my teeth after waking up. The song choice was awesome. It sounded really pretty, and you’ll have to share the name of the song with me! I really loved this, and it’s fun to now know more about the soundscape of your life!

2. Dylan

I really liked how there was a distinct beginning, middle, and end to your day throughout your podcast that was easy for the listener to follow and relate to. I agree with your point that days generally follow a cyclical pattern. You did a great job of supporting your argument with relevant evidence and relating it back to what we have discussed in class. However, generally try to avoid starting or concluding a paragraph with a quote, as the goal is for the reader’s final thoughts to be your words and not someone else’s, and it is difficult to introduce or analyze a quote properly if it is at the beginning or end of a paragraph. Otherwise your paragraphs were logically separated in a way that made sense within the context of the piece.