New Blog, Summer Tutoring, and SI Visitors

Hello, all tutors and SI leaders–

Only a few quick reminders for you this week.

1. The current pay period will end this Sunday at midnight.  Please be sure to have all of your hours logged in PeopleSoft and sessions recorded in TutorTrac by midnight on Sunday.  Group and SI Leaders, please be sure to hand in your paperwork by noon on Monday.  TutorTrac be working properly but, as always, if you run into a problem shoot me an email to let me know.

2. I have updated the tutoring blog with information and resources.  I also post these weekly emails there so you can go back to them whenever.  Take a look! http://blog.uvm.edu/subtutor/

3. SI Leaders, just a quick reminder that newly hired leaders will be observing your sessions this month as part of their training.  I’ll let you know ahead of time when you’ll have a guest.

4. We have a received a couple of requests for tutors during the summer.  The Learning Co-op is not open during the summer, but if you are in town and would like to work as a private tutor, let me know.  We will post your name, contact information, and areas of expertise on our website.  Students interested in a tutor for the summer can get in touch with you directly to schedule meetings and arrange compensation.

5.  Finally, we still have a couple of tutor requests to fill.  If you have taken any of the following classes and would like to add them to your repertoire, let me know as soon as possible.
PSS 124
PHYS 211 and PHYS 265

Best,
Rachel