Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP)

CREP takes agricultural land that is located along waterways and is currently in perennial and annual crops out of production to plant riparian forest buffers. You could receive payments for land that may not be very productive, and you could help improve water quality and critical habitat for some species.

For more information, visit or contact Ben Gabos at or Phillip Wilson at

Leave a comment

Skip to toolbar