Final Phenology blog Post

At my phenology location in Centennial woods, nature and culture combine in many ways. My are is just off the heavily travlled path used by hikers. students, bird watchers dog walkers, runners and so on. A stream runs through my. area connecting it to places and peopel both up and down stream from itself. Many use this area and many use this stream, the trees the grass, and the soil. Although the area itself is not culture it is intertwinned with the cultures of people that pass through, that live in burlingtonand, and many even vermont.

I don’t consider my self to be apart of this place any ore then the next person. I come though and stay for a few minutes evey couple of weeks or so and observe. In a sense every body within the water shed is apart of this one place to a degree. I do belive I have become a part of that place but in my own way. I go alone in silence and sit to observe and enjoy its buety and whatever it will share with me. Really everyone and eveything is a apart of this one miniscule place as eveyone and eveythig is apart of the aeth and connected to it in their own ways. That is why we must protetect the enviroment even if its just to save a small river bank wiht barley enough room to move around on .