The VT Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) has announced an emergency assistance grant program that businesses and farmers will be eligible to apply for. The application portal is expected to open by the middle of this week. Funding will be available on a first come – first served basis. Business owners should prepare in advance and be ready once the application portal is opened.
The Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development is hosting a live webinar tomorrow at this LINK HERE, on Wednesday, August 2nd at 10:00am to provide information on their Business Emergency Gap Assistance Program (BEGAP).
The application is expected to include 15 questions , many of which are similar to the SBA Loan application questions, including:
- A list of your damage – property damage, physical damage, inventory, equipment, supplies – everything you lost, or supplies you purchased to clean up after the flood
- An insurance estimate/damage assessment – an estimate from your insurance company showing your assessed loss.
- Assessments of repairs – how much will it take to get back up and running?
- Estimates for physical repairs
- Photos or videos that can portray the damage that you faced.
Watch for updates at the ACCD Storm Recovery Resource Center and see the most recent press release from July 27th describing the coming program.