The new blog.uvm.edu is starting to get migration requests. We’ve installed a couple plugins SAA people wanted, installed a theme I wanted, and fixed a couple issues. We still know about:
- user account creation is not yet working for non-UVM people. I have a fix, but it requires some testing before I can roll it out.
- There seems to be a sporadic issue when a blog owner adds new users to a blog who don’t already have blog.uvm.edu accounts. I’m not yet sure what triggers the issue.
- We need to install some more useful plugins and themes, and we need one or a couple UVM-looking themes.
- NetID authentication does not yet work with the XML-RPC publishing interface.
- look into “delete blog” behavior since it tells the user it removes the account as well