Looking for Farmland?

USDA has launched a website to link retiring farmers with expiring CRP contracts to beginning farmers interested in bringing the land into production.

Through the Transition Incentives Program (TIP Net), producers with land for sale or lease are introduced to qualified farmers who want to buy or rent land for their operations. You can access TIP Net through FSA’s website at www.fsa.usda.gov

About Beth Holtzman

Beth Holtzman is outreach and education coordinator for the UVM New Farmer Project the Women's Agricultural Network.
This entry was posted in Resources for Beginning Farmers. Bookmark the permalink.