Wrapping Up…

Hello, Tutors!

Did you now there are over 150 of you now?  We started the semester with 60-ish returners.  Welcome, new folks!  Hope your first semester in the Learning Co-op was great!

A couple of reminders as we wrap up the semester.

1. The last day of tutoring is the same as the last day of classes, December 7.  Unless you have talked to me about holding a group review session, there is no more tutoring after this date.  I have attached a copy of the current exam review schedule.  If you’re interested in holding a group session, let me know.  I would love to add groups for MATH 009-121, CHEM 031, and PSYC 001.

2. You’ve worked hard all semester, and we would like to reward you.  Come to our annual stress reliever event Thursday, December 8 from 4:00-7:00.  There will be free healthy snacks, therapy dogs, and free massages!  I have included a flyer with more information.

3.  The last pay period will end Sunday, December 11 at midnight and your last check of the semester will be issued December 16.  Please be sure to get all of your sessions recorded and hours recorded before leaving for break.

Best of luck on all your end of semester papers, projects, and exams!

Cheers,
Rachel