Blog post 2

Within my blog site of Centennial Woods, it’s easily seen that this area is heavily used by people for recreational purposes as well as by wildlife. In this certain area, some parts of the path and small land area by the brook, it’s a possibility that it will erode eventually due to how much has eroded from my first visit to my site, to the last visit that I had recently. This area, in the past, had been looked at for possible places for dorms which would have completely changed the dynamic of the area for organisms as well as for people. In the future I personally believe that not much will change except for the majority of the area becoming eroded and more trees coming down in the future because of disease or insect infestation.

The economic value of the area can be quite high because the brook does flow into the man made lake on the edge of the forest, as well is important to many people in the Burlington area. The area is also home to many birds and fry in the brook during the warmer months. Economic interests of the university can cause the price of the area to increase, especially in the past when it was looked at for Green house living. However, if it was converted to Green house living, the price of the area could have become much higher or much lower.

The cost of my blog spot could change because of degradation of resources by humans and other organisms that may be invasive. The issue of the areas depends on what interest’s people into buy the area or not, and if so what has such high economic value in the forest as a whole? The area has many different kinds of resources that could cause the area to be incredibly valuable.