For academic advising, students should feel free to stop by during regular office hours, or reach out by email to set up a virtual appointment via Microsoft Teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is academic advising? How does it work?
- Why study the liberal arts?
- What are the benefits of a major/minor in political science?
- What courses must I take to major/minor in political science?
- What distribution requirements must I satisfy for a degree in the College of Arts & Sciences?
- How do I run a degree audit?
- How do I know for sure if all of my graduation requirements have been met?
- How do I declare or change my major?
- Can I transfer credits from another college or university?
- Can I take a class “pass/no pass?”
- How do I apply to the Honors Program in political science?
- What about other honors programs at UVM?
- I am interested in doing an internship. What do I need to know?
- Where can I find information on study abroad programs?
- Should I go to graduate school?
- Launch! Experiential Learning in the College of Arts & Sciences
- UVM Career Center
- College of Arts & Sciences Internship Program