Is that spring???

It seems almost as if we are being pranked in quarantine, the nice weather comes and go. At my house it was sixty degrees in March but by the middle of April it began to turn cold and snow once again. Hopefully the pleasant spring whether is here to stay this time. Forsythias have been blooming, trees are budding and willows have begun to turn the landscape a vibrant green. Canadian geese and Red-winged blackbirds were all over my new site. When I began taking the path back to the opening with baby Spruce trees I noticed the forest floor had become much more green and less of mud slide. The moss stands out against the fresh grass and the sound of peppers fills the air even during the day. There are so many signs that spring is here but yet I know it is still not in full bloom yet. The fever is only building inside everyone determined to be able to sit in the sun. In image 2, I was walking back to my house and was captivated with the sky. The detail in the clouds on the horizon was breath taking. It is strange that we have such amazing cameras to capture picture but still nothing looks as good as when you see it in real life.

I am actually excited to visit my spot when I return to campus whenever that may be. When I was at my new spot I tried to imagine what the Maple trees looked like and how active the area would have been since spring arrived.