Week Five Announcements

Hello, Tutors–

I hope you are enjoying the warm weather and finding your boots for mud season.

I have a few reminders and announcements for you this morning (and My apologies for not sending this along last night as per usual).

First: The Co-op will be closed on Monday for the President’s Day holiday.  If you were scheduled in the Co-op, your availabilities have been deleted.  Enjoy the day off!

Second: Because of the holiday, the pay period is ending early.  I will be approving time today.  My apologies for any confusion; HR only announced the change of day this morning which, I understand, does not give you much advanced notice.  If you were unable to get your hours entered into PeopleSoft for this pay period in time, you may enter them as soon as possible and they will be approved for the next pay period.

Third: TutorTrac is still not fully cooperating.  If you work as a campus-wide tutor, you are still NOT able to enter a quick visit.  You will not be able to select the course for which you tutored.  If you have a campus-wide appointment, please email me the details of your session and I will enter it into TutorTrac for you.

Fourth:  As I mentioned in my last email, I will be working this semester to find a new tutor training coordinator for next year.  If you are interested, please let me know!

Finally, I leave you with a list of courses for which we still need to locate a tutor.  If you are interested, please let me know!

MMG 233
PSYC 121
EE174 and 275
BSAD 270
PBIO 4

Best,
Rachel