As you know, each of your groups is focusing on one region of Canada and your group will be creating a blog where you will share with the rest of the class (and the world!) all that you’ve learned about this area.
- An author from your region
- A musical artist or group from that region
- A town or city from that region
- A newspaper from your region
- Issues affecting First Nations people in your region
- A book about your region from the library
- A movie or TV series from that region (NOT a US film or TV series filmed in Canada)
All of your blog postings should contain text and images and each should be a minimum of 250 words. I’ll also be expecting to see you using a variety of types sources. The Internet might work for some of these, but I expect you to use the library as well.
As we discussed in the blog workshop, make sure to cite all of your sources, including images.