- No errors in last night’s LDAP update.
- LDAP/OD work.
- new schema file started on the road to installation.
- All clones are finished. All log files saved for posterity.
- All save groups ran without failing. email backups running normally at 60/24 as of 6:30.
- Checked on open SR – the hot fix has not been accepted by the reporting customer yet and I have a working bypass for the RPC version problem, so I’m not pushing being a guinea pig and testing the fix for them.
- Sneaking in some more work on getting it working on RHEL6.
- Crud. I have MySQL issues from the restore I did yesterday.
- Ah – mysql_upgrade (with some extra directory/file creations) saved the day.
- Bother. It still isn’t working. Well… it will still be here when I get back from vacation.