- One former student. Did the dance.
- The new employee that got entered into Peoplesoft with a mis-spelled surname has been corrected.
- There was a storage event of unknown origin at about 1:30am which caused two VMware guests to go wonky with read-only filesystems (and their backups failed). I tried to be helpful and rebooted one of them. However, it has a corrupted root filesystem and requires a manual fsck. Of course, I do not know the root password, so I’m stuck. The second one, as I do not know the root password to it either, I just notified the team.
- CoM/IS clones completed at 2:54pm.
- VMware Backup solutions: Yet another meeting. Plus a recommendation given.
- Dead cleaning tape removed from I/O slots and tossed in the dustbin.
- Remove that extraneous account we discovered yesterday.