- One update issue from Friday night – a former student. Did the dance.
- code updates for ensuring that order is maintained in the LDAP entries for primary job vs other jobs. Testing on the development system.
- bujbod1′s /sparta/aftd0 (stornode2′s NFS mounted AFTD) is at 97% full. The staging on this disk is so delayed daily by the DBA’s insistence on having a single clone job that ties up that disk’s stage/recover/clone slot for hours at a time. This is where the restructure in Networker 8 (multiple nsrmmd’s per AFTD) will help. Monitoring to make sure it gets into safe territory.
- Cleaning up the tape relabel errors from the last time I moved tapes back to the library from the vaults (yup, just before Christmas Break).
- Got the NFS mount on stornode4 redone with the test of the 128KB w/rsize for the mounts.
- Weekly clone run started:
- Tape clones have 7374.3 GB to process
- COM/IS clones have 15647.8 GB to process
- Disk clones have 46027.8 GB to process
- Calculating the Networker licensing fees.
- Obtained pricing on Tape Sharing for 3 tape drives – $6,300 first year; $1,260 annual maintenance
- Meeting about the sync issues being experienced by certain important people.