- No issues in the updates last night.
- Another set of windows clients (running NW 8 code) got their connection “forcibly closed by remote peer” and when I restart the group, it works just fine. Do we have a middle of the night network glitch, resource starvation, or a 7.6 – 8.x incompatibility???
- 203 tapes moved to the Vaults. 200 tapes brought back. Tomorrow, I’ll relabel those 200 tapes (well, the ones that weren’t expired and get reused tonight).
- Updated firewalls on two systems to allow Account Services to connect from their VPN address.
- New AG printer defined on giraffe and zebra (and the old one this one replaced removed).