- No issues in last night’s update. Yay!? Holiday work stoppage seems to be affecting the feeds.
- The CatCard database backup failed. Hmmm. Restarted the backup. It worked just fine the second time. Oh! Now, I remember. There was a network outage (aka upgrade) in Mann Hall this morning!
- stornode4 is still not able to empty off the spinning disk, even with the larger stage groups. Well, darn.
- Preparations for tomorrow’s tape movement work.
- New list printed.
- Equipment organized.
- Checked up on SR 59521968 – The tech wanted to meet at 11:30am today. Seeing if we can meet earlier, I have lunch plans. He didn’t get back to me. He’s done.
- Two new virtual clients added (blackboard servers)