- New Hardware:
- All data finished migrating off the oldest SATABeast yesterday, so this morning stornode5.uvm.edu and the oldest SATABeast were powered off and removed from service. I’ll remove them from the racks as part of the monthly maintenance.
- Moved the 5TB save set from the third weekend group to the second weekend group, let’s see if that creates a balance that we can live with.
- Rebalanced the save sets for the second of the three large unix file servers.
- No problems flagged in the last two night’s updates. Sheesh, I might get to do some real work today!
- Added an account for a new hire to an old old system.