Winters here!

First time back here since before break. I haven’t seen it with the snow and it was very pretty and peaceful. Walking down the path to get there it was icy and I was careful not to get too close to the edge of the cliff. In terms of prints I was shocked to see prints going down the rocks.

Though the only prints I saw on my journey appeared to be peoples shoes and I think there may have been a dog with one of them, it was cool to see that they walked up or down the rocks. Especially with how snowy and icy it is around the the edges, I myself was afraid of slipping.

Compared to the last few times I have went the coniferous trees seemed to have lost some color and their leaves have thinned out. The understory in the back was still there, and some grass was peaking out over the snow a bit. Though the grass is brown and yellow. The day I went was a cloudy and grey, it may impacted my view on things.

It is always nice to get back out there. Today I could see through the tree line the lake and the Adirondack mountains, which was very nice view in the snow.