Problem: When posting a video to a Bb course using the Video Everywhere or YouTube mashup tools, an error video is presented after posting, indicating that YouTube is not supported on this “device.
Solution: Bb has indicated that this is a known issue and has provided the following workaround:
- After recording the video, click continue, this will save it in youtube.com
- Log into youtube.com, click on the video you have just recorded.
- Copy the url
- Go back to the editor on Bb environment
- Click on Insert/Edit Embedded media
- Paste the url into the File/URL
- Change Type to Embedded Audio
Alternatively, anyone wishing to post media to their course should consider using UVM Streaming Media.