Some users have reported that when signing into the Pronto chat application on their computer, they don’t see contacts listed for classes that are using Pronto.
Below are some steps that have been identified as a possible workaround to this issue.
- Sign into Blackboard
- Go to the course
- Click on the Pronto Chat Tool menu item (if this is not there, contact your instructor)
- Then click on the Go to Pronto link (it may open up a new browser window)
- Choose I already have pronto account (or, if this is your first time, create a Pronto account)
- Sign in with your pronto ID
- Unfold the list of courses you are taking so you can see the course listed there.
- Start up Pronto on your computer