- Bigger is Better! This is the biggest Job Fair in UVM’s history! 124 organizations are coming to campus to meet YOU. It is the closest you will get to someone knocking on your door with an opportunity! Come talk to people who are hiring and learn about their work culture and opportunities.
- Now IS the Right Time: You don’t need to be a graduating senior to come to the fair! Come now! Wherever you are in your studies, learn about what is out there and what employers are looking for in top candidates.
- Find Hidden Jobs 80% of jobs aren’t publically advertised. How can you find them? You talk with people! People are coming to campus hoping to meet good applicants for jobs and internships. Don’t disappoint them!
- Practice! Nervous about talking with employers? The best way to be less nervous is to practice, practice, practice. Each time you introduce yourself and ask a question, you’ll get more comfortable and relaxed.
- Smile! Need a professional photo for your LinkedIn profile? We will be taking photos and emailing them to you. Make sure your presentation on LinkedIn is professional as you use it to network with people in your fields of interest.
See you at the Spring Job Fair on Wednesday, March 19, 2-5pm.
Davis Center, 4th Floor.
~Holly & Jill