The UVM Job Fairs are over for this academic year. Whether you attended the fair or not, here are your next steps on the journey to gain career experience:
If you attended the fair:
- Send a simple email thank you to employers you met.
- Assess what you learned about your interests and skills and what employers are looking for to set a direction for your next steps. Identify your priorities and a list of organizations you want to pursue.
- Complete the Job Fair survey on Catamount Job Link to assist the Career Center’s plans for next year’s events.
If you missed the fair:
- Opportunities to gain career experience are on-going! Use job search information to assess where you are and the resources available.
- Search Catamount Job Link and other job/internship databases to identify options.
- Connect, connect, connect! Use your networks and explore professional associations to learn more. The Vermont Alumni Networking Event is April 9th and the DC Alumni Networking is June 5th.
Keep the conversations going! Delve into your field of interest. Be bold and take tangible steps toward your goals.