Have you logged in to Catamount Job Link yet? Catamount Job Link is UVM’s complete recruiting system for internships, full-time, part-time, and summer jobs. Here are a few ways to get the most out of Catamount Job Link:
- Login and update your profile. Note that current students log in using their netID and password from this page. Alumni can request accounts by clicking on the Alumni button on that page. Keeping your profile updated with your contact information and career interests will help keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that fit your interests.
- Search for jobs and internships. If you have a specific position in mind (for example from our weekly email or the Career Services homepage’s New on Catamount Job Link), you can search by posting ID number–just type it in the search box on the top right of your CJL homepage after logging in. You can also search by choosing “Catamount Jobs” under the “Job Postings” option at the top of the screen.
- Learn about Employers by clicking on “Employers” at the top of the screen. You can search employer profiles to see company websites, descriptions, and contact information for when you’re ready to start networking.
- Set up automated email alerts to let you know when a job you might be interested in is posted. Check out our step-by-step instructions on how to set up these alerts.
- Upload your resume so you’ll be ready to apply for positions. To upload your resume click on “Documents” and then the “Add New” button. If you are looking to create a resume, use the Resume Builder to help you create a draft.
- Keep an eye out for upcoming events and on-campus recruiting visits including information sessions and on-campus interviewing. You can apply for positions and schedule interviews right in Catamount Job Link!
- Connect to Facebook for event reminders, interview sign-ups, and job alerts. Click on “Connect to Facebook” on the top right when you first log in to CJL.
How are you using Catamount Job Link?